Kindly add WA at 0812.9605.2435

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

How to Spot Fake Prada Saffiano Bag: Authentic Guide II




One of my Favorite bag is the Prada Saffiano Lux Tote, you can’t go wrong with owning one, especially in my case! Cause sometimes I wear the Abaya, while other times I’d wear casual attire or jeans ( I’m very moody which also reflects my style) and this bag go with all styles!  it comes in different colors and sizes (Black, Red, Orange, Pink, Beige, White, and more) with and without a shoulder strap.

I got this lovely Prada Saffiano Lux Tote in cornflower blue color for consignment, and it broke my heart when I found out it was a FAKE :(
I can’t deny how well replicated it was, But still not Good Enough! (Thanks God)





How Did I Find Out? How Could You?
Yes, owning one and having it for consignment before made it much easier for me to figure it out, nevertheless, you could too! As usual my advise is to get pictures from a reliable website selling authentic brands and start comparing the details.
Prada Logo on the Front: as i said it’s one of the best replicas i ever saw, so the logo was almost perfectly made. Only the top of it should show the gold hardware base. As you can notice, difference in the Saffiano leather texture in both is also obvious.
But it’s not the logo that made me doubt it, it was actually the zipper quality and the poorly engraved Prada logo
The bag’s top sides: Extra space in the fake and bad finishing
Key Chain Pocket: you can notice the wrong size of the pocket cut
Interior: in the original, the Prada logo is in Gold with a black background (depends on the bag color, in blue should be blue) and gold hardware base while in fake ones, the Prada logo is engraved on leather. Also, the bad quality of the interior fabric is noticeable.
Authenticity Card & Envelope:  You Can notice the difference in color between both cards; the original is very white and pure, while the fake tends to be more Grayish. Also, the quality of the printing on the envelope is very poor and the font used is different. You don’t need another card to compare, you just need to keep in mind Designers cards and envelopes are made of the finest quality!


Writer: Hadeer Soliman
Source: The Closet Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment